Our main form of communicating and providing customer support is through email
correspondence, We are able to answer any of the questions you may have and also
provide you with links, examples , etc that will better explain the answers to
We prefer that if you are a Dreamhost customer that you email us through your
Web Panel under the Support > Contact Support area. By doing this your email will be
automatically linked to your account so we can easily find your account and you
will be able to monitor the status of your support ticket.
Here are some things to remember when emailing us.
- Include your domain name (website name)
- Domain issues, Describe in detail what your problem is (try to
be specific so we can pinpoint the issue faster)
- Email issues, please include the email address you are having a problem with.
- Login issues, please send us the username and password you are using so we can
- Database issue, let us know which database you are having a problem with.
- Billing, which credit card, dates amount, details, details, details.
- Dreambook, please give us the your dreambook address
- Abuse, the address of the material in question.
Please remember that we strive to answer all emails within 24 hours, and most
are answered in substantially less time.
If you don't already have an account with us, please use this contact form to get ahold of us!
Last updated: Nov 16, 2005.