To change the font size, face, color, etc. in your Dreambook:
- Go to manage.dreambook.com.
- Log in if you aren't already!
- Click on the name of the DreamBook want to edit.
- Click on the Customize Forms link.
- Choose which area you wish to customize (ie; top of guestbook, entries, bottom of guestbook, etc.) and click on that link.
- Use HTML tags to modify the font properties (for more information on HTML, go here: HTML Basics).
- You can also use HTML tags to modify the boldness, italicism, or underlined-ness of words.
- Click the Save button, and you're done!
Last updated: Feb 26, 2003.